Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Late Night Addiction



So, I have a little bit of a tv addiction. I can not get enough of house hunters hosted by Suzanne Whang. Its at various times on HGTV and I usually catch the 12am episode right before bed every night. "House Hunters takes viewers behind the scenes as individuals, couples and families learn what to look for and decide whether or not a home is meant for them. Focusing on the emotional experience of finding and purchasing a new home, each episode shows the process as buyers search for a home." In Linzy terms: a potential buyer and real estate agent look at three different homes and then the potential buyer picks one. I'm not sure if it's the fact that I love guessing which house they are going to buy due to my competitive self or the fact that nothing else is one tv. Yes, I lay in bed and see if I can guess the correct house, don't judge me. I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty good at figuring out which house they are going to pick. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I'm usually 75% right.  And why yes I am watching it at this very moment, again don't judge me. 

Oh and not even get me started on house hunters international that's a whole other addiction.

2 comments:

Lynsie said...

haha I've never seen it! But you better believe I'm going to stay up and check it out now. =)

Pam said...

I'm totally addicted to House Hunters International. I even told my husband that if we do ever move overseas one day, that I'm calling the production company!