Friday, August 27, 2010

Still obsessed

Allison over at allioppe and I are planning on doing some more stalking (don't worry nothing dangerous, just all in good fun) this evening! Can you guess who we'll be stalking?

Oh yes, The Pioneer Woman. I promise not to follow her in the bathroom this year. We first caught glance of her a year ago at the annual Oklahoma Cattlemen Association's Range Round Up. This event is held at the State Fair Arena and a portion of Friday and Saturday night proceeds will benefit Children's Miracle Network. We'll be grabbing some local BBQ then heading over to the arena to watch cowboys strut their stuff! Maybe this year I will meet my Marloboro man, a girl can hope, right?

Here's Allison and I last year- it's one of my favorite pictures of the two of us. Sorry for the quality- taken with my iphone.


Hope you all have a fabulous and safe weekend! I'll be tweeting from the Range Roundup and will post a followup soon!

1 comment:

Howearning.com said...

latest Fashion Site
That Will totally change Ur life style and make u
Stylish
and unique B/w the World Must Visit
Click Here To Visit the Fashion Bank For Free