Monday, June 15, 2009

Cozumel

I know I've been a slacker and haven't posted in like 9 years. okay, or like 3 weeks. One of those weeks I spent in Cozumel Mexico. We arrived on a Monday morning and instantly hit the pool and layed out. Got totally burned on my shoulders that day and suffered throughout the trip. Next day went into town and did some shopping. Had an awesome pine colada at Fat Tuesdays. Got in the car and headed down to a public beach and went on an awesome snorkel excursion with my dad. Saw a huge grouper, school of barracuda's, turtle, and a SHARK! Yep, a shark! It was a baby and at the bottom of the ocean...not scary. Then hopped back in the car and headed to the other side of the island. Had some super strong drinks and headed to dinner at a local favorite. The next few days were spent on the beach or at the pool relaxing. I couldn't have asked for a better trip and was bitter sweet to come home. Here are a few pics to enjoy.



No comments: