Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fresh Ink





I'm in love, yes I said it. I'm in love with a card brand. Fresh Ink from Hallmark is in the top 10 of my favorite things. I could sit in Hallmark for hours upon end reading all of their fresh ink cards. They are simple, chic, witty, crazy, absurd, and so me. I love finding the perfect card to send friends. I think a card goes a long way. It doesn't have to be a birthday or wedding or even a thank you for someone to receive a card. There are plenty of times where a person needs a little pick me up and your unsuspecting card could just do the trick.

I received one yesterday and it happened to be a fresh ink from my best friend Lynsie. It made my day to say the least.


I could only find a few examples online, so when you have time to spare head up to your local Hallmark and check out fresh ink. You will not be disappointed!


Pictures courtesy of Hallmark

2 comments:

Kymical Reactions said...

I love getting and sending just because cards. It makes you feel special.

I really like those silly little jibjab cards that you can do online and plug in someones face and make them do a funny little dance.
Makes me happy in side.

yayaya.

Lynsie said...

YAY! I love them too. this post made me happy =) Love you!